Earley Schick Agent Tools
Earley Schick & Associates
Switching brokerages checklist
Stage 1: Before you announce
- Export your data into new sources:
- Client list
- Referral list
- Ongoing workflow spreadsheet
Order new collateral
- Business cards
- Name tags
Stage 2: After you announce
- Update platforms you use:
- E-sign platforms such as Docusign
- Zip forms
- National and local MLS changes
- Local real estate associations
Update your digital collateral with the Earley Schick logo and contact info:
- Landing page/website
- Email newsletter
Stage 3: Spread the word
- Take care of your current clients:
- Terminate listings
- Resign with eXp docs.
Inform your past clients:
- Create an email campaign
- Send notes with Earley Schick business card
Welcome to eXp Realty!
Click here to view the sample https://michaelearley.exprealty.careers/ slide deck:
CALIFORNIA- Below are the steps required in order to transfer your license IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA:
- Please go to the DRE website- www.dre.ca.gov
- Click on e-licensing
- If you have a sales license, Click on the View/Add Responsible Broker tab
- If you have a broker license, Click the View/Add Responsible Broker tab
- When asked to furnish the eXp Realty license number, it is 01878277
- You will be asked if your broker is available to confirm your license, answer “No.”
- You will then be asked to furnish the broker’s email address. It is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While in the e-licensing section, please change the mailing address to your home mailing address.
- Please use the address below for your main office address- 2603 Camino Ramon # 200, San Ramon, CA 94583.
- If you have a broker license, there is a separate step on e-licensing to change the main office address. Please make sure to change that to the address above before leaving e-licensing.
- If you are coming to eXp from another CA brokerage, please contact your Association/Board of REALTORS to change your broker with your local MLS. They may require a transfer form.
- You are required to join a local Association of REALTORS and the National Association of REALTORS immediately after joining eXp Realty.
- After your license has transferred to eXp Realty, the agent onboarding division will send you an email with instructions on setting up various accounts, and the CA broker staff will be sending you a packet of important information and handouts. Please read them and keep them handy for quick reference because you are responsible for all information you receive.
- Once your license is transferred to eXp Realty, you will need to contact your local Association of REALTORS (AOR) to transfer your membership to eXp Realty if you are currently a member of that AOR.
- If you don't belong to an AOR, you will need to contact your local AOR and complete the membership to join. Most AOR's require a broker's signature on the transfer form.
- Please fill out the form completely and prepare it for signature by our broker Deborah Penny.
- Email the form via an electronic signature system (ie. DocuSign sending to the following email address- email@example.com.
- Goto place for questions: eXplore.eXpRealty.com
- Goto place for training session calendar, policies and procedures, brand guidelines, logos, business cards, and signs: www.eXpCloud.com
- Download eXp World. This is your go-to for support where you would normally call someone and where all of the training sessions happen.
Training sessions to take in eXp World (see schedule at www.eXpCloud.com):
Introduction To eXp Realty
- eXp Agent Orientation
- eXp Marketing Center Training
- eXp Enterprise Training (this is where you can see your stock, revenue share, transaction history and more)
- Fast Start (if you're newer to the industry)
- kvCORE Q & A (this is your website, lead generation system, CRM…)
- kcCORE Advanced Training
- SkySlope Basic Training (this is the task and transaction management system eXp uses)
- SkySlope Advanced Training
- Build Your Revenue Share
Download Workplace and Workplace Chat apps. This is the best way to stay up to speed with what's going on within the company and is a good way to connect with eXp agents and corporate employees, especially when you're out and about.
How to manage notifications: link
Best Groups to Join:
- Fast Forward Movement: link
- eXp Realty Announcement: link
- eXp Referral Network: link
- kvCORE Discussion: link
- eXp Technology Updates & Announcements: link
- Locate and join the CA state group in eXp World
Set Up your kvCORE platform:
- Login to eXp Enterprise and click on Optional Services on the left.
- Complete the kvCORE Top Ten training: link.
- Make sure you take the training in eXp World.
- For additional help and support, go here: link
- Good YouTube training for KVcore, Kim Barber link
- Good YouTube training for KVcore, Sylvia Dana link
- Setup your Regus executive suite membership: link
- Bryden Kinder KVcore FB ad setup with KVcore link. link
- Bryden Kinder KVcore - Best way to handle weekly client updates link
Weekly Exclusive Training:
- Mondays @10:00 Fastforward (new password each week will be sent to you) link
- Tuesdays: live Q&A (typically with Jay Kinder, Al Stasek, and John Kitchen) bi-weekly on Tuesdays @ 9:00 AM PST in Honey Badger Facebook Group: link
- On alternating weeks, Dan Beer and Kyle Whissel will host this at 10:00 AM PST in the Fast Forward Movement group on Workplace: link
- Wednesdays: live training (AKA eXpert Mentors Live) Wednesdays @ 10:00 AM PST: link
- Thursdays: One Big Fire eXp Explained with Jay Kinder @ 11:00 AM PST: link
- Fridays: Free Coaching Fridays with John Kitchens @ 10:00 AM PST: link
Agent attraction tools and videos to watch/use:
- Updated eXp slide deck: link
- Brent Gove best practices short version: link
- Brent Gove best practices long version: link
- Brent Gove presentation/webinar: link
- Mary, Kyle, and Dan presentation/webinar: www.FastForwardMovement.com
- Jay Kinder best practices: link
- Curtis Johnson best practices: link
- Anthony Lee best practices: link
- Kevin Schumacher best practices: link
Social Media content:
- Our blog: copy and share all the content from our blog on your social media. See me for a password/username so you can share directly to your SM. link
- Turn any text into a movie in minutes (contact for user/pass) Lumin5.com
- CAR Downpayment resourse link
Invite a guest to eXp World: InviteAGuest.eXpRealty.com